Louisiana Corporate Attorneys
At The Baringer Law Firm, L.L.C., in Baton Rouge, we provide Louisiana corporations, business owners and business professionals with thorough legal representation for their corporate law matters.
Whether you seek experienced representation for dealing with a business dispute or your company needs assistance with a contract or transactional matter, our firm can provide you with the professional legal services you need to protect your interests.
Baton Rouge Shareholder Litigation Lawyers | Business Law Representation
Our Louisiana corporate lawyers handle matters that include:
- Contract services: Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts, including employment contracts, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements and non-compete agreements
- Business formations: Including limited liability companies (LLC), corporations and other business entities
- Business mergers, acquisitions and sales
- Business and corporate dissolution
- Business litigation: Contract litigation, partnership disputes, shareholder litigation, LLC membership disputes, breach of fiduciary duty
- Mediation and arbitration
Our firm is led by skilled trial lawyers with decades of experience in Louisiana corporate law and related issues such as tax law and planning. Our seasoned litigators will work aggressively to resolve your business disputes and protect your business. Their tremendous trial experience includes handling cases of all sizes in both federal and state courts throughout Louisiana.
Contact Our Baton Rouge Corporate Attorneys
At The Baringer Law Firm, L.L.C., we offer the experience and resource of a large firm combined with the attentive service of in-house counsel. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our experienced lawyers.